Friday, November 11, 2011

Were having A....

BOY! At least the guy at fetal studios in the mall told us we were! He said he was 100% sure! So hopefully that doesn't change! We couldn't be more excited! I think were still in denial a little bit it still doesn't seem real! What in the world am I gonna do with a Boy! AAAAAAHHHHHH I'm so excited! ( Wasn't sure if its nice to post pictures of his parts so if you want proof I'll show ya later!)

6 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

whaaat?? CONGRATS!!!!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited for you guys, thats seriously so exciting

Tiarra Schow said...

Congratulations! Yea another boy in the family!!!!
Love,
T

Deena said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! Just think...no accessories! Well except for a ball mitt. Congrats!

Judy said...

Yippee RaKelly! Happy to hear! however we would have loved a girl too! Now we will have 7 grandsons and 11 granddaughters!!!! Way to go.
Mom

TJ and Stephanie said...

I'm so excited for your little guy! That is so exciting!
I was wondering if I could get your address so I can send you a Christmas Card.
If you want, you can send it to my email
stephanieann9@gmail.com
Thanks Rakelly