Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick-Or-Treat

Can I just tell you that Halloween is an absolutely crazy, busy, exhausting, tiring day as a mom! Holy Cow maybe its because I'm pregnant I don't know but what a whirlwind of craziness! Coy was a clown this year and an adorable one too, Cambry was a Sassy Rockstar, and Cada was a Mean Witch!
It was beautiful weather almost Hot! Cambry had a blond wig that she took off and threw in her backpack while we went in to Coy's class party well apparently there were M&M's in her bag as well and it was warm enough that it melted the M&M's into the wig! So she had to go without for trick or treating!
The girls loved trick or treating! Even Cada was really into it and loving it but go figure candy is her favorite thing in the whole world!
Some of the Many, many leaves in our backyard! Yay!

1 comment:

Judy said...

FUN Halloween! They look GREAT! It is always stressful on Moms to have HOLIDAYS! The memories are sweet but sometimes the events are wild!! You all look so cute- even without the blond wig! Nice fall leaf picture-I love em. Mom