Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Break!

We had our first big school project due! I had no idea they started in 2nd Grade but we survived and it was kind of fun! Coy had to due a little report on an ancestor and find out about the country they are from! She chose Peter Schow her Great Great Great Grandfather who has some fun stories that Coy would love to tell ya about if you ask her!
All Coy wants for Christmas is her 4 front teeth! This girl is losing all her teeth at once all four front top ones are gone and two on the bottom are loose! She has a very hard time biting her food but has been a good sport! We sure hope some of them grow in soon!
It's just not fair for a 3 yr old to have this pretty of hair!
We had a great Thanksgiving with the Brady's this year! it was so nice to get a break from normal everyday life! Thank goodness for Holidays and amazing family and friends!

The cute name tags Kylee made us! I think Cada ate more of these than anything else! That girl loves her some Candy!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Looks like a great thanksgiving! Way to go. It was fun to see your girls dance last week! They are amazing. I love the "oreo" name tags! perfect. Coy is so cute - even without her front teeth! Love Mom - tell Josh thanks for driving us to the airport!

Jake B. Fam. said...

I love that top picture on your blog! So cute! And those turkey name tags were seriously awesome! Have to remember those ones! Coy looks awesome toothless! Her project looked fantastic as well! Way to go! Cada's hair is absolutely gorgeous....but wait, look at her Mom's! Wonder where she gets it from!? I have always wanted your hair! Thanks for sharing with me Kell, sure think the world of ya! Love ya!