Monday, August 30, 2010

NaStY...

Coy had some warts on the bottom of her foot so I decided to have them froze off. Now this is what it looks like and she can't walk! She was very brave, but after 3 days of getting worse and bigger (these pictures were day 1) I went to the Dr. in my ward and he cut it open and drained it! Ugh! Needless to say she is doing fine and should be dancing again in no time!

We are so ready for school to start! Coy is going to a new charter school thats not quite finished yet! We are keeping are fingers crossed it still opens on Wed. Cambry has an awesome choc milk mustache don't ya think?

1 comment:

judymayschow said...

OUCH Coy!!! I think it looked even worse in person. Coy is a tough girl, she can do it! CUTE picture- I do like her mustache!