
Coy started first Grade on September 1st. I have to admit that I have been a little sad! (tear) She is gone all day now and she is truly my little buddy and awesome helper! Its just not the same without her around but at the same time she LOVES it and is so excited about it! We tried a new school this year. Their was a brand new Charter School put in right next to are house so we thought we would try it out! She now has to wear uniforms which is a huge adjustment for us. And I'm still not 100% sure that I love how the school works. Its just like high school for my 6 year old she has a different teacher for every subject and changes rooms and everything so we'll have to see how things go!

The best part about it is that most of her cousins go there too! This is Zane who is in first grade with her. And all of Becky's girls are there!


Josh was out of town for the first week so we had to take pictures of all her outfits to show him :)
1 comment:
What a cutie!!!! So hard to let them go...and yet so good for them to learn.
Post a Comment