Monday, August 16, 2010

ToothFaiRy!

Coy lost her first tooth the other day! She actually pulled it out herself! She has been waiting for this day for a long time and can't stop talking about it! I have to admit the toothfairy almost forgot its duty until a few minutes before she woke up the next morning! Fewf we almost blew that!

3 comments:

Deena said...

Oh that is such an exciting event! So glad you didn't forget. YAY Coy!

judymayschow said...

LOVED them, just read the blogs-about swimming, missing teeth, Lindon Days....It's all so perfect! THANKs for sharing your life! AND GORGEOUS TOO MOM

kurt and angel blain :) said...

waahooo for coy loosing her first tooth!! good thing that tooth fairy didn't forget hahah so funny. your little girls are soooo cute!! I miss seeing coy and teaching her. I love her so much! Give her a big hug for me :) lots of love ...