Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Camo

Cambry turned 7 last week! And it was a crazy week so I took her shopping a few days before! I told her she could have a party or go shopping with the money and thankfully she chose shopping! Wahoo! Then on her actual Birthday she had a dance competition at the same time Coy had one in Ogden. So Cambry got to stay the night at her Grandma's and go shopping with her and out to dinner! That day her small group got the highest score of the entire dance competition! Hopefully pictures will come later! Cambry really wanted a pet Bird for her birthday so that is what she got a Parakeet named Lime Ricki! On Sunday our family came over for some cake and ice cream! Sure love this girl!

Catcher is now 10 Months old! I wish the pregnancy would go that fast! He just got his first two teeth! Scary for me! He pulls himself up to everything now and is a speedy crawler!  


Coy getting ready to go to her first Convention! Whoa flexible!

Cada did her first ever trio! At the beginning of the week she told me she was not going to go out on the big stage! She had me really nervous but then the day before she informed me she thought she would! Well she went out there and did amazing! She remembered the whole dance and even facials! love her to pieces! Her trio is to Island Princess!


They received a Gold which is as high as they could get for their division! 

Cambry also did her first ever Solo! To say the least she did amazing! This girl is so full of sass. She got a High Gold which is the highest possible for her division! Her solo song is "Shy"

Coy also had a fantastic weekend! She got First  place over all the Jr. Solo's at Hollywood Vibe and she won a scholarship! She is Awesome! I couldn't be prouder of these cuties not because of winning but for all their hard work they have put into it! Coy's solo is to "I am a good girl"


2 comments:

Jake B. Fam. said...

Such cuties! I wish I could have seen their dances! They are so amazingly talented and committed! I am so proud of them...and their Mom! Love ya Kell!

Judy said...

So cute and talented! They are a JOY to watch! loved it. Love them. whose picture is that on end of blog?