Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines

Went to get Catchers 9 month pictures and couldn't resist doing this for Valentines! He cried perfectly! Haha!
since I was doing pictures had to throw my girls in too! 



Not sure why the pictures are in such a weird order but this was my shopping trip with Cambry for her 7th Birthday I told her she could have a party or use the money to go shopping! Smart girl chose shopping! Loved spending some one on one time with her! And no I do not tell her to pose like that that is all her!

My Crazy Crew on Valentines Day


Love!

Catcher at 9 months old! He crawls like crazy and can pull him self up to stuff and stand with help! He just barely got his first two teeth! He loves to be held and would be just fine with me holding him 24-7 which I would love to do but lets be realistic here! He already has had a haircut and has the darkest hair especially compared to my girls! Love this little guy my life just wouldn't be the same without him!





1 comment:

Judy said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing...you are a walking ANGEL - all the stuff you do....it's a miracle.