
Cada performing at the Great Western shoot out basketball tournament! Jail house Rock! She did so good! I was nervous!

Cambry same thing! She did amazing like usual!

Catcher enjoying the game!

Coys turn! We will Rock You! Amazing as well!

Christmas recital! Their new warm ups! Yes they are super cute and cost us an arm and a leg! Haha!

All Three did a fantastic job! If they only new how much I love them and love watching them dance! I am one blessed Mom!

Better late then never! This was Thanksgiving! We woke up early and had a family 5K It was actually pretty fun ( considering I hate running) followed by an amazing meal then off to see Wreck It Ralph! Fun day! Glad my parents are home!

His eyes are as big as the turkeys on his shirt!
1 comment:
So fun to be part of DANCING our life away! What a way to go! :) I do really enjoy it. I missed it when in Russia. And I agree - they are so good at dance. AND CATCHER...what a babe!
Post a Comment