I think I'm in LOVE! This kid just has all my heart strings! I can't believe he is already 6 months old! He is so happy (if being held or entertained!) He loves food! Anything he can get down without any teeth! And yes his eyes are always open that big! But those dark baby blues could just melt ya! Catcher life wouldn't be the same without you we Love you more than you'll ever know!Thursday, December 13, 2012
6 Months
I think I'm in LOVE! This kid just has all my heart strings! I can't believe he is already 6 months old! He is so happy (if being held or entertained!) He loves food! Anything he can get down without any teeth! And yes his eyes are always open that big! But those dark baby blues could just melt ya! Catcher life wouldn't be the same without you we Love you more than you'll ever know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



1 comment:
No - they just don't come any cuter!!!LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy! He grabs the heart strings and holds them tight
Post a Comment