
Better late than never right.... We had our annual 24th of July Camping Reunion with the Brady's at their cabin! Of course the zipline is a huge hit with all the kids! My girls are all pros at it!

This was Coy watching them dig a new hole for the outhouse! Not the funnest project!

Cada spends most her time playing in the gravel! Something I would normally never let her do so its quite the novelty!

Oppo is getting bigger and bigger everyday! He is so dang cute!

Catcher with his Great Grandpa Brady! OOhh!

Seriously! Look at that face! I could just eat him up!

4 generation Picture! These are some amazing men and I hope Catcher follows in their footsteps! Love all of them to death!

We also celebrated Grandpa's 90th Birthday!

Those who decided to brave the camping! We look amazing I know!
1 comment:
Oh so CUTE and fun! What a GREAT family! Congratulations to Josh's Grandpa! Wow. I love the four generation picture! I also love seeing you guys all wearing your camo clothes...see I knew they would be useful. :) Love Mom
Post a Comment