
I can't believe its true but I have a 3rd Grader and a first grader! They were so excited for school! Coy has Ms. Aston and Cambry has Mrs. Hansen!

It was so cute they even held hands walking into the school and as they came back out to come home! Love them! Hope they always stay good friends!

They night before showing off their sparkly backpacks, lunch boxes, and yes those microphones are pencil boxes!

Growing up way to fast! Love these girls!
2 comments:
Kell,
It was so fun to catch up and see all of your pictures from all of your trips! I swear you are the perfect "model" family! Those pictures look too fabulous and gorgeous of all of you to be "real!" I love ya! I'm so lucky to be your sister!
Oh- my heart is full! They look so cute and happy going off to school! They are wonderful, beautiful little girls!!! Way to go! Love MOM
Post a Comment