Monday, May 21, 2012

May Madness...

O how I LOVE my little Big family! I wish I could explain how happy I am! I love being a Mom These 4 crazy kids make me happier then anything else in the world!May is always a super crazy month but adding in a new baby has made it even more so! Coy had her class play last week where she was Turkey Lurkey!

We had the school walkathon which was fun this year because we had perfect weather! Yay



Cambry had Cowboy day for Kindergarten! (Makes me excited for Strawberry days!)

Catcher is now 3 weeks old! He was a trooper this last week being hauled around to a million different activites! I love this little guy he makes me so happy!


The girls had their last day of dance last week followed by tryouts for next year! I'm sad I didn't get a picture of them at tryouts they all looked so cute and they all did an amazinig job! Coy got invited to Jazz Club tryouts which is a pretty big deal! I'm so proud of all of them! (If you are wondering what is wrong with Cambry's eyes in this picture she had allergies so bad they were swollen shut! Fun I know)

Sometimes we refer to Catcher as Boy Coy! They look a lot alike!

1 comment:

Judy said...

WHAT a perfect BIG family! Thanks so much for sharing some of your May Madness! You are all great! -Love Mom in Russia