
Catcher Lowell Brady is finally here! He arrived a little early on April 30th at 8:34 a.m.! He weighed 7lbs and 2oz and is 20.5 inches long! He has a little dark hair which isn't fair since all 3 of my girls were completely bald! I went into labor around 4:00am when I got to the hospital at 7:00ish we barely had time to get the epidural in before I had him! I felt way more then I ever wanted to! I must admit I was a pretty big baby about it!

The Proud big sisters!

I know I look like S*%& I felt like it to!

We are all completely head over heels in Love with this little guy!

I think he could be a little clone of Josh! We'll just have to see about that!

Cada is having to adjust to not being the baby anymore but she still Loves him!

He eats and poops more than any baby I've ever had but what else would I expect from a boy right!
4 comments:
I knew you had Catcher so I have been checking my blog everyday to see if you posted pictures of him :) I am so excited for you, you have one handsome little dude!!!
I love him!! I need to come by for a baby fix!!
OHHHH so cute!!!LOVE it! What a perfect little family! You are great! thanks for sharing the pictures.....Love Mom in Russia
He is so adorable RaKelly! Looks just like Josh. I bet everyone is having so much fun with him! Congratulations!
Post a Comment