Friday, March 30, 2012

I looked out the window.....

What did I see.... Lots of popcorn popping on the trees! I'm so ready for spring to be here! Josh has been working hard on our yard and hopefully we will get some good things done to it this year that we've always wanted to but can never find the time for!
With the weather starting to be a little better the girls want to be outside ALL the time! The tramp is one of their favs!
I am so ready to be done being pregnant! Catchers room is almost done! We are just waiting for the big vinyl Brewers logo to go above his crib! So come on out little buddy we are ready! I Hope!


2 comments:

Judy said...

How cute!!! Love the popcorn popping on your tree....it's not popping here in Russia...there is a blizzard outside as we speak. I remember you kids playing on the trampoline a lot! Catcher's room looks GREAT! I'm so excited, just sad I'm not there. I really want to hug YOU and him!!!!Mom

kurt and angel blain :) said...

first off i love the name catcher!! So cute! and his room is adorable!! Hope you are feeling okay!! he will be here soon wahoo i'm so excited for you!! miss you guys!