
With St Patricks day being on a Saturday it was a little anti climatic! The girls hair never even got done! But I still had to take a picture of them in all their crazy green shirts!

My family LOVES Jello! So of course we had to have green Jello!

My sister and sister in laws threw me a baby shower on Saturday! They went to so much work and made it so cute! I can't thank them enough for all they did for it! We had a great turn out and I got tons of cute BOY stuff! I'm so excited and ready for our little guy to come now! As you can tell I am about ready to pop even though I still have 5 weeks left!

They served little wieners! Hehe
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! HOW CUTE!!! The girls are cute little green leprecans...and RAKELLY and BECKY you look GREAT! We love your picture...especially eating the little smokies! Pregnant RaKelly looks so beautiful....too bad you don't feel as great as you look! Love MOM
Post a Comment