Friday, October 7, 2011

PumpKinLand FieldTrip

Cambry was soooo excited for her first Kindergarten fieldtrip today! She could not wait to ride a bus! Since we live so close to the school we don't get a bus! Boo! I love how before today she had never even met the other girl in these pictures but she got put in our group and they were instantly BFF's!


Cambry couldn't wait to pick her pumpkin at the end and wanted to take one for her sisters too! She was very concerned that Coy and Cada would feel very bad that they didn't get one!
This picture was taken a week ago at our cousin Brinlyn's 5th birthday party! notice the difference in clothes compared to today's fieldtrip! Yeah it snowed this week! Crazy but I love it!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh that is sooo cute! Cambry is so cute and LOVING! I'm happy she got to ride a bus! heehee. It's so cute to see some "fall" things. I LOVE Cam's happy smiling face! NO cute pumpkins or fall decorations here in Siberia! LOVE - MOM