
We got the opportunity to go stay in a house in St. George last weekend with my family! It was my brother-in-laws bosses house who we want to thank for letting us stay there! It was about 16,000 square feet with like 11 fridges more T.V's then I could count, a movie theatre and an indoor playground! It was fun to get away even though it was short! We missed Ryan's family and my parents its not the same without ya!

This was the only time I whipped out the camera! So I don't have pictures of anything else. I wish I would have it was amazing!


The kids spent most of the time jumping off this ledge into the pool! Even much to my surprise Cada! After all the big kids jumped off she went walking out there with her little floaty and just jumped off too! We were all very surprised she liked it though and did it a lot more! Coy even got so brave as to do flips and back walkovers off of it! She is like her Dad that way! I tried a flip and landed right on my back! It Hurt so Bad! Thank you Jake and Becky for the invite it was a blast!
2 comments:
SOO FUN! I'm so glad you are doing things while we are on our mission! It sounds and looks like a blast! THANKS for sharing!!!! LOVE YA-MOM
Thanks for coming with us, it was because of you guys that made it so awesome! Love you more than you'll ever know!
Post a Comment