
Girls camp was awesome this year (especially since I wasn't in charge) We went up Ogden Canyon! This is a picture of our guest speaker who you might have heard of Stephanie Nielson (NieNie Dialogue) Her and her husband were in a plane crash and burnt badly! It was amazing to hear them talk and the spirit was very strong! One of the best parts about girls camp was that my niece Tiarra flew in special from Michigan to go with me! It was fun getting to spend time with her! I did find a Tic (not sure on the spelling of that) in my tent much to my dismay! But we all survived and are happy to be back home!

Tiarra with my girls! We love you T and miss you already!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you survived Girls Camp! I wish I liked that stuff! And great Tiarra got to go with you. Glad you found the tick in the tent - not in your skin!!!!!
It was so much fun thanks for taking me!! I love and miss you all so much!!
Love, T
Post a Comment