
I can't believe June is almost over already! It has been a crazy whirlwind so far! Since my parents are on a mission we have had the privilege to help with the hay cutting etc. This is Josh and all the girls in the tractor cutting the hay! It has actually been really fun and Josh has enjoyed it!

This is my nephew Noah who went to one of Josh's softball games and tried to catch a homerun ball! OUCH! I'm happy to tell ya though that he is perfectly fine and looks normal again!

My Aunt Denise brought her family up from California to visit we spent a fun day at Becky's house playing in the sprinklers!
3 comments:
I loved all your posts Kell, you summed it up all perfectly! Love ya Sis! You always amaze me!
The hay field does look great! LOVE Ya - MOM
I had tons of fun!! Thanks for letting me "live" at your house for a week!! I already miss all of you guys! Love ya!
Love Tiarra :):):)
Post a Comment