So all of a sudden I can't figure out how to change my fonts color! So that is why it is still green and does not match the background! Sorry! If anybody knows how let me know! How rude of them to change it on me like that!!! Don't they know I'm computer Retarded!
2 comments:
um hi. i don't know how to do or change anything on my blog. that is why it is so lame. one day i will have someone teach me. your blog is adorable though and i kinda like the green
Hey Rakelly!
It's Josh's cousin, DanaLee...
I hate the blogger changes too, but I just figured out how to change the font color. Hopefully I can explain this so it makes sense!
Sign in to your blog.
Click on the "Design" tab (it is tan) on the top of the screen.
Click on "Template Designer".
Click on "Advanced" on the left side of the screen.
"Text Color" will then be the second option.
Let me know if you still can't figure it out! I don't think I ever sent you an invite to my blog, if you want one, email me at danalee.miner@gmail.com
Post a Comment