
We went to St. George last weekend with the Brady clan and it was soooooooo HOT! But all we wanted to do was swim anyways so we spent bascially 24-7 in the pool applying sunscreen every hour to Coy!

They are becoming good little swimmers! Cada decided she didn't want to get in the water unless she was wearing that life jacket! fewf because what she says usually goes and had she hated the life jacket it would have been a long weekend!

The guys!

Coy with her aunts Kylee and Nicole! My girls love these two! I don't know what we would do without them!

The three little ones! Oaklee, Bella, and Cada these three are quite the trio!

Josh doing some serious tricks into the pool! Josh played in the Heat Stroker Softball tournament while we were down there! I wish I had got some pictures but I didn't! His team ended up taking 3rd out 60 teams! They were awesome! He would play all through the night because of the heat! Lets just say we are still trying to recover sleep wise!
3 comments:
SO SO SO cute and Fun! Love it RaKelly!!!
I found it first thing (no porn site)!!! Congrats to Coy!! She is such a cutie and a hard little worker love her to pieces!!
It looks like you guys had a blast! We love you!
Post a Comment