
One of my neighbors is a really good photographer and is trying to get a portfolio going and called and asked if she could take some pictures of my girls! And of course I said heck yeah! They turned out super cute! Thank you Cassie!




I've tried to tell you guys that Cada is a wild child but here is some more proof! A few weeks ago she scaled the counter got the child proof lid off and ate half a bottle of vitamins which we figure to be about 80 gummy bears! This makes me sound like a super bad Mom I know but seriously she did it in about 5 minutes all I was doing was Cambry's hair! So I called poison control and since they didn't have any Iron in them she was perfectly fine which I think is really weird cause usually I freak out if my five year old eats one to many!

Coy performed at Spanish Forks entertainment night this week and did awesome as usual!

Happy Birthday to me! For my birthday I got new bed stuff and bedroom decorations! Thank you Everybody! I love all of it!!!
3 comments:
Wow, those really are CUTE pictures! Of course she had great material to work with! hee-hee. You guys lookin good. Coy did very well at the Dance Show. We loved it. Your bedroom looks like a homeshow room!!! beautiful-like you. LOVE, MOM
Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Your room looks awesome! I had so much fun with you on your Birthday! I'm the luckiest sister ever! Happy Birthday again!
Love your room! Love the pics too. I may need this persons #, since i have an addiction for getting my kids pics taken. And if they are starting out she may not be so dang expensive!!
Post a Comment