
Coy and Cambry had their Christmas recital this week! I have never laughed so hard! I never get to watch Cambry at practice because I have to go pick Coy up from school at the same time. So I had never seen her dance before! She is a natural little entertainer! The whole audience was laughing uncontrollably at her funny little faces and I think everyone was amazed at how good she was for only being 3! Coy also did an amazing job with her tap dance! Seriously you have to see this video words cannot do it justice! I am one Proud Mom!

Lately when Cada sees a Camera she pulls this funny face and yells cheeeeeese!

For family night we decided to do a little night sledding it was really fun we had Zane and Noah and Bella come with us!

Ryan and Bella!

Cada loved the snow she would just face plant in it and sit and eat it! All my girls love the snow and sledding!
2 comments:
The girls still talk about the video of Cam and how AWESOME she did! The trip to Vegas looked so fun! LOVED Cada's cheeses!
That was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! My stomach ached from laughing so hard, they are both EXCELLENT dancers! Way to go Coy and Cam....and your Mom's hard work and dedication!
Post a Comment