Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas CaTch Up!

It has been a crazy week filled with lots of fun Christmas activities and not feeling so good! More recitals, caroling our ward Christmas breakfast, school singing programs etc., etc., etc....
This was when we went caroling with the cub scouts Josh pulled them with one of my Dad's tractors for pack meeting! It was so cold but the girls had a lot of fun!


Coy's school Christmas program!
So this week we all got a really bad cold! I think this picture of Cada is how we all felt for 3 or 4 days!
Coy had her Candy Cane Christmas Gymnastics recital! She does her back walkover perfectly and is getting really close to a back hand spring! Yeah! She loves the balance beam and excels on it!


Coy's cousin Brook is in her class another reason to love going to gymnastics!


Cada lately is into EVERYTHING! She decided to put some of my mascara on! Pretty good for a first timer! She started crying when I caught her! She now escapes from her crib which is really bad news! We had her sleeping soooo good now we have a serious problemo!

2 comments:

Team McPherron said...

Hey RaKelly.. your girls are beautiful!! After we ran into you at Costco we were talking about how I must've sounded like a stalker when you told me you had three girls and I replied with "I know, I follow your blog". HAHA!! I'm not creepy, I swear!! I love seeing pics and hearing how life's going for you!! Good seeing you the other day, even if it was only for a quick second!! :)

Here's my blog address if you wanna take a look. :)teammcpherron.blogspot.com

judymayschow said...

Hey Kell - Great pictures and traditions! Keep them coming. Love ya