Sunday, July 5, 2009

StronG of HeaRt!




Me and Josh were asked to be a Ma and Pa for a youth conference Trek! It was a lot harder then I ever imagined but at the same time it was so worth it!  It gave me such a new respect for the pioneer's and all they did for us!  We had an awesome little family that worked extremely hard!  We had lots of sun and ... lots of rain! It's always nice to have those testimony building experiences! The church is so true and brings so much Joy and Happiness! I'm so grateful for the knowledge that I have and for a Heavenly Father that knows and loves me!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

seeing those pictures brings back memories! looks like fun! thanks for sharing your testimony! you're awesome!

judymayschow said...

So CUTE -I'm glas it worked out so well! - MOM

Jake B. Fam. said...

We are still so jealous! I know you guys were great, we've had comments from our ward how cute your family were! We love you!