Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Red White & Blue

Happy fourth of July! This has to be one of my favorite holidays! My parents always have an awesome party with our family and all of our in-laws! We shot rockets, made crafts, ate awesome food, and had water balloon fights and a slip n slide! That night we all rode in the back of the truck to the PG fireworks! Which would have been a lot better had I not lost my wedding ring in the grass and spent a few hours trying to find it, which luckily we finally did!(Thanks to Robby and his feet) ha ha!


Grandma Judy and Cada before the fireworks started!
Cada did not love the ice cold water on the slip in slide!
The slip n slide wasn't on much of a hill so Josh and Jake spent the whole afternoon chucking the kids down it! And they all Loved It!
Cambry decided she would rather run down it then be thrown down it!

3 comments:

Jake B. Fam. said...

Cute pictures as usual! Love you so much! I'm with you, the 4th of July is one of my favoritest too! I'm so lucky to have you as my sister!

judymayschow said...

That was lots of fun - THANKS for all the support all you guys give us. LOVE - Gr. Judy

Tammy said...

Loosing your ring would be so scary! I'm glad you found it. sounds like you guys had a great party! I love the slip and slide, sounds fun!