Friday, May 1, 2009

NorMaL LiFe!

My computer is being weird I keep trying to add pictures and it won't let me so this is all you get! The last two weeks have been pretty boring and slow for us! This picture is the clothes and shoes Cambry gets out and wears in a day so I spend most my time cleaning up outfit after outfit of hers! I need to put a lock on her closet! 
Coy found these sticker earrings and had them all over her lips when I saw her I thought it was pretty funny! Hopefully when Josh gets home he can figure out what is wrong with the computer because we have some cute new baby lambs and chicks we want to show ya!

3 comments:

judymayschow said...

Wow, I remember a little girl that used to be messy like that! She was so messy - her sister had to move out! THEN she turned into a "CLEAN FREAK"!!! And Coy, nice lip piercings!! LOL. LOVE - JUDY

Tammy said...

Cute 'sparkle lips' I love it! I like all the shoes and clothes out too... olivia takes daily pleasure in throwing everything she owns out of her drawer 'looking' for what she wants to wear. luckly she's old enough to clean up after herself. : )

Jake B. Fam. said...

Why are girls so "high matinance" but wouldn't know how to live now with out them! It was fun to see the other "messes" kids make! You should have seen my living room with beans the other day! We love them! Tell Coy, the stickers looked awesome!