Saturday, May 9, 2009

HighLighTs


I would never go pay to have this done at a salon for my girls (At least not yet!) but we were at Oma's house and it was going on so we just slid the girls right in and WaaLa! They have dang cute Highlights in their hair! (Thank You Hannah!) I think its so funny how I'm the one that could really use some highlights but once you have kids its so much more fun to watch them and let them have everything instead of yourself! Weird!
Coy had her last dance competition of the year last Saturday! I love her team they were so so so cute! I 'm sad that it might be changing with the new year the moms and girls were all awesome and we got along so well!
Alright so Josh had his first softball game of the season this week and he just can't understand why its not so much fun for me to go watch him and bring the girls? Well anyone who has ever been in this same position would totally understand! They are all 4 and under its not like I can just send them to the park to play by themselves, For some reason its like a unwritten law that if your watching softball the wind has to blow and make it really cold! They get super super dirty Cada ate a few rocks and some garbage she f0und blowing by! I'm constantly in fear of foul balls hitting the girls as they are playing I can only protect one of them not all three! I don't end up seeing any of the game! And something about the whole softball thing makes me feel a little white trash! (no offense) so Josh I would love to come and support all of your games but until the girls get a little older I can't promise you anything!! Ha Ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I'm not one who gets excited to watch Nate play baseball or softball. I do feel bad sometimes but I get over pretty quick. It's nice to get out and support your hubby but sometimes it's hard with little kids.

Seeing Coy in her little dance warm ups makes me excited for Elle! Can't wait, it will be fun. Your girls are so cute, love ya guys!

judymayschow said...

I Love the girls highlights! And I know the ball thing is tough! Its lots more fun when the kids get a little older! Mom