Thursday, January 22, 2009

RanDoM PictUres Of This WeeK

Isn't she the tiniest person you've ever seen standing by herself! She is getting close to walking its so dang cute! She's not even 8 months old yet!
Josh took this picture from are bathroom window! Just some more of the beautiful scenery around are house!

Coy had a dance performance at Spanish Fork High school!  She did such a great job we love watching her she is Amazing!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I can't beleive that she is almost walking! that's really amazing!

i miss looking out our window and seeing phesants. they are so pretty!

I'm glad that coy is doing so well in her dance, where do you take her now? Olivia is a the Jazz'n place. she really loves it!

The Brady Bunch said...

That is hilarious to see her standing. Which nut is smaller than a peanut? Camo was a walking peanut and cada can be a...really really small peanut? ha ha she is so dang cute!!! Coy looks so pretty! I am positive that she did great! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Love you guys!

Jake B. Fam. said...

Yes Cada is the cutest little thing ever! Thank you for playing with us on Friday. love ya JaKayla

judymayschow said...

I can witness to Cada standing up in the middle of the floor when I was tending her...they are all amazing..like their parents. - from a non prejudice mom!!

Melissa said...

Brody is pulling himself up too, and I hate it. They both are waaaaay too little. It is pretty cute though to see a little body so small standing.
Coy you are a doll. I bet you did awesome. what way cute costumes!!
Sorry about the typing I have a brody handicap. Love ya

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Your kids are so cute! Your such a great mom!