Friday, January 30, 2009

EveRyDaY LiFe!



Cada is at the age where she wants to cuddle with me to fall asleep. I love it! You only have a baby for so long so I'll take all the cuddling I can get!
Doesn't that look comfy???Cada has been getting some teeth so she is constantly putting her fingers in her mouth to play with them!

6 comments:

Jake B. Fam. said...

Looks like Cada is taking sleeping lessons from Becky Jo

Melissa said...

That looks very comfy!!! I will take all the cuddling too. Enjoy it while you can before you know it they will be turning 13 and be teenagers! Oh my goodness they do grow too fast. We love the pictures. The girls are soooo dang cute and Happy all the time. We love ya

Cami said...

Great pic of you and Cada. And how the heck does She sleep like that??

Tammy said...

That is an amazing sleeping position. Olivia never fell asleep in strange possitions or places. but Jacob will go and go till he litteraly drops where he's standing. kids can sleep in the weirdest places! the picture of you and Cada is super cute! I love holding my babies too. I can't get enough!

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey this is Amber(Doman)Kozlowski. Your family is so cute it's fun to look at what you are doing because I feel like I can relate with the girl stuff!

judymayschow said...

WHAT a CUTE family!!! You can feel the love from the pictures! That is darn cute of you and Cada!!!!! LOVE EM, MOM