Saturday, December 13, 2008

SaNta ClaUs


We went to sit on Santa's lap and maybe it was just me but Santa was not in a very good mood! First Cada kept pulling his beard and he did not think that was very funny at all! (I thought it was hilarious what if it had been fake) Then when he asked them what they wanted for Christmas they each said two things and he gave them this huge speech about how Santa doesn't bring that much stuff so don't count on it! Gee wiz their 2 and 4 give them a break!

4 comments:

Laci said...

We had the same experience with that Santa! He was not friendly at all and my cuz said he was the same way with her baby!!! Cute pics though at least they are not old enough to realize he was rude!

jaybay said...

Was that the Santa at University Mall?

The Brady Bunch said...

I wanna kill that dentist and and the Santa. Don't mess with my family!!! ha ha We will be there this weekend. Can't wait to see you guys! Miss you guys a ton!!!Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Hi! CUTE blog! Sorry about the dentist! I wish i could give you the name of a great ped. dentist but i don't know any, all the ones i worked for were not so nice to the kiddies. I know marys little girl becca also has a ton of silver teeth and cavities. I'm so glad that we haven't had to deal with a cavity yet!
WE had a similar experiance with santa. he didn't even ask Jacob what he wanted for Christmas, when he got up on santa's lap santa just sat there like "what do you want me to do with this kid" santa must have had a bad day.