Saturday, December 13, 2008

DenTiSt App. From HeLL!


Between Coy and Cambry they had 8 cavities and 4 baby root canals!  So we went to get them fixed well we must have picked the worst pediatric dentist Ever!  Coy was fine they gave her the shots and she was really good! But Cambry they gave her this medicine that kept her awake but made it so she couldn't remember anything that was going on.  I think she had a bad reaction to the medicine because she went psycho!  She was good for the first maybe 10 minutes then she decided that she had had enough so she started crying and wanting down so they put her in a stray jacket and papoosed her to the dental chair it was so sad!  Then she was even madder so she kept jerkin her head around by the time it was down she had peed her pants her face was covered in blood and the dentist had given her a fat lip!  Josh was so angry he had to leave or else he was going to punch the dentist! And the worst part about it none of the cavities even got fixed the one he got done fell out before we left! They still made us pay and they wanted us to reschedule to come back and try again yeah right!!!

5 comments:

jaybay said...

What a nightmare! I would definitely go to another dentist! That picture of Cambry is hilarious though!

David and Maggi said...

sounds like you got screwed by a really bad dentist. wait a couple of years and i will take care of you
dave

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Oh how sad, you have to tell me what dentist you went to so I never go there! I took Cash to a really cute one by the hospital, call me if you want the number.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

That is the WORST story ever that is so horrible. I take my kids to Smith pediatric in AF I love him. But I hope it wasnt him because if so I wont be taking my kids there. All they have had is there teeth cleaned.

judymayschow said...

TOO MAD to say much! Poor Cam and parents. DANG Dentist