Thursday, November 20, 2008

RollIng, SiTTing, and CraWling


Cada is not even 6 months old yet and she is sitting all by herself and crawling!  She thinks she should be eating everything that we do and gets super mad when we won't let her.  I call her my little Sinshine! She is almost always smiling! Of course when I tried to take pictures of her my other girls had to pose for the camera also. Oh yeah in the picture where she is crying Coy had just walked past and knocked her in the head with a stool! Poor Cada!

4 comments:

judymayschow said...

She is a little sunshine!!! Gorgeous!! LOVE- Mom

Jake B. Fam. said...

We love the little sunshine too, she is just getting cuter and cuter! Of course, the others ones are as beautiful as ever as well! Glad Cam is doing good! Love, Beck, Kayla, Brooke, Briny, Jocey!

jaybay said...

I can't believe she is already doing all of that! I love the black headband too! very cute! I also love the Twilight background

Cami said...

Cute. I cant believe she is already crawling ahhhh. That means walking soon. I am still so sad you guys aren't coming to disney with us in 2wks:(