


This weekend Coy had her first performance with The Dance Club. It was a charity for Shriners hospital. It was 20 bucks a ticket to go watch but all of the proceeds went to the hospital it was called Art with Heart! So I had to go to this class to learn how to do her hair and makeup! I thought I knew how to do a bun but boy was I wrong! I had no clue a bun could be this complicated! Their is at least 30 bobby pins in it and Coy doesn't even have that much hair! I was really nervous we even had to do practice buns for the teacher and if they didn't pass we had to keep doing it until we got it right! Her makeup wasn't quite as stressful she loves the fact that the lipstick is permanent and lasts for at least two days! She did an Awesome job dancing and we are so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment