Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Festivities

2012 Costumes revealed! Haha! Coy is being a bride for Halloween day we are getting her a real bouquet! My mom did that for me when i was about her age and I remember thinking it was the coolest thing Ever! She is going back and forth between being a beautiful bride or a dead bride! We'll have to see how she feels! Cambry is being a Southern Belle! Cada wanted to be a Baby (easiest costume ever Yay!) and Catcher and I are being Skeletons!

Josh turned 32 last week! What??? We celebrated by going to breakfast at Magelby Fresh while all the girls were at school! Later that night we had our ward fall party where Josh's apple cobbler won first prize! Yummm! Then we went to a late movie of the new Batman movie! Are ice maker has been broken for a long time and that is what he asked for to finally get a new one! So Happy Birthday Babe! We love You!

To Cute to not take a picture!

We carved pumpkins with the Bradys last night! I must admit its getting easier with our kids getting older! Fewf! 







On Saturday we took our family to Hee Haws to watch the 1,000 pound pumpkins drop from 175 feet onto cars and trailers and pools! 

Coy ended up going up in the crane 175 feet and throwing out her pumpkin! Scary I know! She said she wouldn't do it again because they started swinging back and forth when they got to the top! My hands are sweating just thinking about it! Such a Brave girl!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I Love the Halloween costumes! So cute! (nice YOU remembered the bridal bouquet!) They all look so good. Hey the pumpkin carving party looked like a fun too (and a lot of work) ha ha.Thanks for sharing the pictures and your lives....love ya a ton....see you soon....Moma Judy
(good bye Russia in two weeks)