Sunday, August 26, 2012

August in a Nutshell...

Spending time with these 4 crazies is my favorite thing to do! They take every second of my day but are well worth it! I'm so thankful to have 4 amazing kids and to be able to stay at home with them! They are teaching me way more than I could ever teach them! I honestly want to be more like them when I grow up! 

Melissa and the kids came to visit for a week! It was so good to see them! We had a sleep over one night! Our house was the 9 and under girls! Boo Yeah!

We Hiked to Timp Cave! I was a little nervous doing it without Josh with all 4 kids but they all did a great job! Even Cada walked the whole thing and didn't fall off any cliffs! Success!

The whole Crew

Rest stop

After we hung out with Melissa and the kids we headed up to Park City for Dance attack (Post to come later) Then the next morning me and Josh and Catcher left for a little trip to California (post to come later) straight home to school starting (post to come later) Cada doesn't start preschool for a few more weeks so she has had fun hanging out with some friends and Catcher and getting a lot more one on one time with me!


I told her she was to little to bring in the garbage can! She's going to be sorry I know that she can do it! Haha

2 comments:

Judy said...

So CUTE and Fun! Thanks so much for sharing the fun times and pictures---they all look so good, I just want to grab them and HUG them to death!! LOVE YA - Mom in Russia

Jake B. Fam. said...

I love the garbage can...I swear if Cada WANTS to do it...she'll find a way! Sure love ya Kell! Your little family is so beautiful, I'll take them as my own too!