Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy 4th of July

We ended up going boating with Jake and Becky's family for the 4th! We had a blast! The girls Loved the tube even Cada who did fall off of it, and hit her head and got a pretty bad bloody nose! That girls is pretty Tuff!



I guess you could say I kinda went skinny dipping! My bottoms got ripped off of me while tubing! Haha! I quickly fell in the water so I didn't tramatize anyone and grabbed them before they sunk! Fewf! That was a close one!




Catcher loved the boat he didn't cry once while he was on it! He did end up getting a little sun despite our efforts to keep him shaded the whole time! 

Coy is our little fish she could live in the water no matter how cold!




That night we went to a BBQ at the Brady's then met everyone for the PG fireworks!

It was a great day spent with my family! Thanks Jake and Becky for taking us! 

Catcher is getting so Big! I almost got him smiling! 

3 comments:

Judy said...

That was a riot - reading and looking at the pictures! I laughed out loud at the office -and luckily didn't pee my pants from laughing so hard at the thought of RaKelly losing her bottoms!!! Yup - my girls ARE related to me afterall!!! They may not be my size - but the are just as crazy (and loving). Moma Judy

Deena said...

I hope you print your blog because you will want to remember the time you went skinny dipping for the 4th of July! Too funny! As always it looks like you had all kinds of fun! Catcher is adorable!!

Jake B. Fam. said...

We feel it a honor to have been with you on the 4th too! Thank YOU! Sorry about your swimsuit! You always seem to make things SO entertaining! He,he! Love ya!