Tuesday, July 31, 2012

3 months

Seriously where does the time go! I feel like I just had Catcher and he is already 3 months old! O how I love this little guy! He brings me more happiness than I ever thought possible! Just look at those huge dark blue eyes! Everywhere we go people say something about his HUGE eyes! Its like he can't open them big enough to see everything he wants to! He is starting to drool A LOT! Other then that he is almost perfect!

So there were just to many pictures to choose from so I put a lot of them on here so sorry about the long post! This is mostly for my parents who are on a mission in Russia and haven't got a chance to meet him yet!



This one is for you Dad!



My favorite! LOVE



3 comments:

Judy said...

15OH what JOY!!! He is so CUTE!!! THANK you so much for sharing with us! I can't wait to really meet him!!! LOVE ya, Mom in Russia

Jake B. Fam. said...

THOSE are the cutest pictures EVER! Honestly...I want to eat him, he's so darn cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute!!