Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Strawberry Days!

O how we LOVE Strawberry Days!

I entered Catcher in the baby contest and Yes of course he won! Your lookin at Mr. Strawberry Days! Whoot whoot!

The winners! (picture taken by Coy hence half the people cut off) Hehe, love that girl!

We got to be in the parade and it was so HOT!

Cambry also rode in the parade for her dance team!

The 3 Muttin Bustin crazy kids! Slater my nephew actually ended up winning the whole thing with 85 points! Josh did the wild cow milking on Thursday Night but they lost the rope and the cow got away! So maybe next year boys!


Cambry had a wild ride she fell off and the sheep stepped on her head cutting it open! She was pretty upset! Oops!

Cada refused to dress like a Cowgirl but wasn't scared a bit!



Catcher with his huge wide open eyes at the rodeo! I keep trying to tell him he doesnt have to open them that wide! Hehe!

Until next year Strawberry Days! 

3 comments:

Jake B. Fam. said...

Kell...I LOVED your pictures and "re-cap" of Strawberry Day's! The picture of your families cowboy boots is so precious! I love Catcher's eyes! He is excited for life when he is awake! Love you!

Judy said...

Ohhhh - I LOVE it! Way to go! Strawberry Days - a deep family tradition! and you do it so well!!!!LOVE MOM - Love Catcher's big eyes....he wants to SEE it all!

Deena said...

You have the funnest family and so such awesome things! Love the wide eyes on that adorable boy! Of course he's Mr. Strawberry Days. Such sweet adorable grils too! Awesome memories!