
On June 2nd Josh was able to baptize and confirm Coy a member of the church AND bless Catcher! It was a spiritual day for us and one I will never forget!

The only thing was they made me speak! I hate speaking even if it is only for 5 minutes!

It was also Cada's Birthday!

Coy was so Happy! We are so proud of her and her decision to get baptized! She kept telling me I thought this day would never come! ooohhh so cute!

Coy changed so fast after she got baptized we beat everyone else back in the room! Even the kid that got baptized before her! They said she must have made some kind of record for the fastest changing ever!

Catcher was perfect during his blessing! I'm so grateful for so many great priesthood role models he has to look up to!

Afterwards everyone came over for some lunch bake potato bar per Coys request (her favorite)

Catcher got a special gift! his middle name is Lowell after Josh's Grandpa and these are Lowell's baseball cleats! So Neat!

Almost everyone who came! Coy and Catcher we love you and are so grateful for you!
2 comments:
This Blog made me cry! But that's good! I really missed out. It looks beautiful and fabulous! How fun to see that big group picture with everyone in it!!!! LOVED it! (Those shoes for Catcher are wonderful) -what a great idea. Love Mom
I love baked potatoe bars too Coy! Fun stuff sad that we missed out!! Miss you!!:)
Post a Comment