Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We sure have! Its been so nice to have a big break from our usual activities! We had our first dance recital with all 3 girls in it! It was a very happy day for me! I love watching my girls dance more than anything! They all did very well even Cada for her very first recital! She was not happy about her costume
I always look forward to the School Christmas sing! This year we did not get there 2 hours early so ended up in the very back of the auditorium! Coy has the huge red bow (surprise) and we couldn't even see our cute little Camo! Dang It! Next year were camping out!



Christmas Day

1 comment:

Judy said...

Looks Perfect!! What a wonderful Christmas time - I love the"sing" thing too! I missed it this year! -not to mention all of you!!! LOVE ya -Mom