Friday, September 9, 2011

Whats Happening

Sorry about the quality of some of these pictures they were taken on my phone! This year I let the girls come school shopping with me to help pick out some new school clothes. They have grown up so much. I no longer can just tell them lets get this and they agree. Sad! We were in the shoe store for over an hour because they couldn't decide! Aaahhh! That is not the kind of shopper I am! Wam Bam Thank you Ma'm is more my style! But it was a fun girls night out with my little ladies!
Coy's first day of 2nd Grade! It feels so weird to have a 2nd grader! I can't believe how old I am! She was so excited she got Mrs. Barlow and has several friends in her class! She looked so dang cute with her two front teeth missing! I love that kid!
Cambry started Kindergarten! She was sooooooooo excited! She didn't get to start until a week after Coy and it was Killing her! She has Mrs. Ericson in A.M. She really loved it the first couple of days and then I think it got to her that she has to go everyday for a long time! She still likes it but I think she had pictured something way cooler in her head! It will be weird without her at home to help me! We love her and wish her the best in her new adventures at School!
Don't ask what Cada was wearing because I'm not really sure! She dresses herself much to my dismay!
With both her sisters starting school Cada was a little sad! She came up to me the other day all worried and said "Coy and Camo are missing! I need them to play Barbies!" So she got to start dance and was so happy! She has watched her sisters and has waited for this day for a very long time! She was the best in the class and very obedient which surprised me! haha!

We have been making our FAVORITE homemade Raspberry Jam! Yummy
Cambry lost her first tooth! Its kind of hard to see but we are glad to see that tooth go I think we've spent over a grand on that one tooth!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Wow RaKelly thanks- I love you sharing your lives with us! You are amazing! The girls look great for school. (it is hard when ya loose control of your kids...heehee)...Keep up the great work....without all those teeth! LOVE, Mom