The whole Brady clan rented a house in St. George for our vacation this year! It was seriously so fun and relaxing I think all we did was swim, Eat, and watch Movies! Yay! This might be the longest post ever but being an avid picture taking family we had like 800 pictures so your lucky I limited it down to what I did! haha! Yes we are almost as crazy as we look!
The grandkids! Minus little Maisy!
Rootbeer floats
We had a minute to win it competition one night! Seriously Hilarious!
On the way home we stopped at Cove Fort!
This was the room that our family got to stay in! JOsh is one lucky dude!
.jpg)



3 comments:
Oh my heck - it looks like so much fun!!! A BLAST! Good for you guys!
Those are the cutest pictures ever! Looks so fun and relaxing!
Looks like a ton of fun! Love and miss you guys!
Love, T
Post a Comment