Sunday, June 5, 2011

End of School Festivities!

After school gets out one of our neighbors has an annual end of school water party! Coy let Cambry tag along and Cambry was so happy!
Coy's school does a dance festival where all the grades perform for the parents! They do a great job but as you can see Coy's class was in the very back and this was the best shot I could get of her! First grade danced to "The Twist!"
Since I couldn't see Coy to take any pictures I figured I would take pictures of all of my nieces that were in it too! This is JaKayla
Jocelyn rockin out!
and Brooklyn (Look at that hair! It is truly Amazing)

1 comment:

Jake B. Fam. said...

Thanks for the cute pictures of my kids too! What a fun day, huh?! Loved your parties too! Way to go sis!