As some of you might know about a year ago we started doing crossfit type classes out of our garage. By December we had 40 people coming to our house almost everyday to work out. So we decided we needed to take the next step so Josh opened his own gym in January called Ascend where they do H.I.I.T. (high intensity interval training) very similar to crossfit! So tell anyone who's interested about it! Its an awesome facility and kicks your butt!
.jpg)



2 comments:
That gym looks sweet! It's been so long since I checked your blog, it was so fun to catch up, I loved your sweet birthday note from Camo, melt your heart! Love ya Kell!
WOW, this looks like the REAL deal - I know you'll miss those sweaty bodies in your garage! GOOD LUCK - I hope it "works out" great without "wearing" you out!
Post a Comment