Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

It was so nice to have break from our normal CRAZY schedules! We did a lot of fun things! Thanksgiving this year was with the Brady side and was Delicious! Later that night Josh ended up having a Root Canal done! His tooth has been bothering him for a year now and it finally got super bad really fast! So some awesome dentist who we don't even know was willing to do it on Thanksgiving night! What a Blessing! We saw Tangled in 3D and loved it!
Sorry this is upside down but my cousin Amelia helped me make these cute skirts for my girls! I love them and wish I could do it on my own but not so sure that will be possible!
We played at Oma's and Opa's house a lot! They bought this dancing Wii game that was a huge hit with all the girls!
And we ate lots and lots of yummy food! I love this holiday and truly have sooooo Much to be Thankful For! We are so Blessed!

1 comment:

judymayschow said...

sounds like lots of fun!