Sunday, September 12, 2010

Go Cavemen???

I never thought I would say this but Go A.F. I grew up a true blue Viking. But the boundaries have changed and now if things stay the same are kids will go to American Fork! Josh's sister coaches there Drill Team and this week was homecoming so we thought we would go watch and cheer them on! The girls love to watch the cheerleaders! I can't wait till we are watching them cheer (or dance)!


4 comments:

Cami said...

What seriously?? Cavemen? I can't believe you are in Cavemen territory. Could you really change from blue to red? I think it would be easier to go to maroon and gold.
Cute pictures of your girls. Maybe they will be cheerleaders for my boys :)

judymayschow said...

Go BRADY girls -I LOVE IT

Pallas said...

It was fun to see you guys!!! I hope I am still teaching there when your daughters come through! :)

Shay said...

rakelly I went in to send you an invite to my blog but realized I don't even have your email address. So send me an email so I have yours: sshaylyn@hotmail.com