Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bye Bye Bink's

It was way past time for Cada to give up her Binki's ! So we had her give them to the baby piglets at the farm! She thought it was really fun until she went to go to bed that night?! She cried for a long time that night but when she came down in the morning she had found a binki somewhere in her room and had it in her mouth? Well lets just say Cada is smarter then we think I swear she hid them all over the house we still find her with one everyday! Needless to say after 4 days of no nap and only a few hours of sleep I decided she can have 1 binki that stays in her crib! Because as Cambry put it "My Mom is going to have a nervous break down"!


2 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

That is awesome, we just might have to come visit the farm when the twins depart with their beloved binkys. I am so not looking forward to that day!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love it, no worries Haus still has his and I have no intention of taking it away anytime soon.