Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rub-A -Dub-dub

It just doesn't get any cuter then this! But I have to confess that bath time is not something I look forward to! At the end of the day when I'm exhausted and just want to sit down and chill I have to get them all ready for bed which usually takes a good hour! But they are soooo worth it!

We had to celebrate Easter early on the Schow side this year since some of them are going on fun vacations! Since it was snowing on Friday we had the Egg hunt inside Grandpa and Grandma's house! The kids are so sweet instead of running around trying to get the most eggs the older kids were more interested in helping all the little ones! We have the best family!
Cada wanted to open each egg she found and eat the candy right then!


No comments: